Why should you choose for me?
I'm Aagje Hardeman and I'm highly motivated to optimise equine motion, and thereby performance, of each individual horse. But also to bring equine orthopedics to the next level. Let's move towards more preventive sports medicine!
This is what I can offer you:
- Equine veterinarian with many years of international experience on top sports level in several disciplines:
- quantitative gait analysis
- PhD in equine biomechanics: "Large scale clinical application of objective gait analysis, constraints and added value"
- Certified equine chiropractor (Backbone Academy, IVCA certified)
- Additional courses like Dry Needling and Medical Taping
- Experienced dressage rider until Prix St. George level
- Certified dressage instructor and judge
- Grown up between horses
- Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University (The Netherlands)
- Backbone Academy for Veterinary Chiropractic (Germany)
- PhD "Large scale clinical application of quantitative gait analysis, constraints and added value". Supervised by Utrecht University (The Netherlands), Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala (Sweden) and Tierklinik Lüsche (Germany)
- Equine Dry Needling, DNNM (The Netherlands)
- Medical Taping, Tierklinik Lüsche (Germany)
- FEI Permitted Treating Veterinarian
- Dressage instructor and judge, KNHS (The Netherlands)